The complete DSSC guide for Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2018/2019 is here. You can Download navy online application Form from www.joinnigeriannavy.com by simply reading and abiding to the instructions on this page.
If you want to join Nigeria navy DIRECT SHORT SERVICE COMMISSION COURSE, you will need to follow all the recruitment requirements, by doing so, your application will surely get to the final selection stages.
On this page, I will be discussing all the basic requirements for Nigerian navy recruitment 2018. You will see how others was able to apply for navy job successfully.
Below the requirements are stated as follows:
Interested applicants are expected to have any of the following educational and/Professional qualifications.
- West African School Certificate/Senior
- Secondary School Certificate,
- General Certificate of Education Ordinary Level,
- WAEC City and Guilds or London City and Guild,
- Ordinary National Diploma (OND).
- Prospective applicants are to produce their primary school leaving certificate.
- And also all prospective applicants are to note that the entry requirement into the following categories is SSCE or equivalent: B1, B2, B3, B4, B5 C1, D1, D2, D4, D5, D6, E1, E2, E3, E4, F1, G, H.
- For applicants with a higher educational/professional qualification, such as HND, BA,/BSC etc which has not been stated in paragraph 1 (a-g) are not to apply.
Please be very careful in producing your documents because if Candidates should declare false education/professional qualification then they will be prosecuted and disqualified respectively.
The the age limit for applicants is between the age limit of 18 – 21 years at the time of obtaining the Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form for school certificate holders.
● All candidates and applicants should be between the ages of 18 – 22 years old, at the time of entry into the Training School to receive the certificate. Whereas the age of 24 years, is acceptable for those who have higher qualifications, for example, ICT Professionals, Nurses, NCE Holders, etc.
One of the main criteria is that candidates should not be married or have children before joining Nigerian Navy. Also, they should be of Nigerian origin by birth.
Candidates should print out the Parent or the Guardian Consent Form and the Local Government Attestation Form.
Candidates should be free from any previous condemnation by the court of law on criminal accusations.
So, now you know all the requirements of the Nigerian NAVY Recruitment 2018! So do not waste your time! The recruitment has already begun! Hurry up and good luck!
See Also: Nigeria Police Recruitment
Candidates with any of the following troubles cannot apply:
– Previous orthopedic operation;
– Short sight;
– Ear problem;
– Flat foot;
– Less than required height( 1.70 for male and 1.67 for female)
– Any natural disability.
Note This: This Nigerian navy recruitment 2018 form is not yet out. If you want us to keep you updated regarding the next recruitment date, kindly comment below.
You can now visit the Nigerian navy online recruitment portal @ www.joinnigeriannavy.com
Apply Here: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment
We will also give you latest information about list of all successful shortlisted candidates.